- Current Prices:$169,500 to $264,999
- Closed Prices:$156,000 to $280,000
- Median Sale Price:$187,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$125
- Association Fee Ranges:$150 to $192/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2011 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,140 to 3,184Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
In terms of home type, Brandon Pointe features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brandon Pointe are about $160,000 – $290,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.