- Closed Prices:$97,000 to $131,400
- Median Sale Price:$124,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$125
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $191.75/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1986 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:653 to 1,150Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Brandon Ridge represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brandon Ridge are about $95,000 – $130,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.