- Current Prices:$143,000
- Closed Prices:$85,000 to $145,000
- Median Sale Price:$139,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$137
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $173.25/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:638 to 1,070Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Brandon Ridge represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brandon Ridge are about $95,000 – $130,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.