- Current Prices:$255,000 to $319,000
- Closed Prices:$162,000 to $329,900
- Median Sale Price:$207,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$138
- Association Fee Ranges:$12 to $14
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1988 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,288 to 2,350Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Brandy Mill represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brandy Mill are $185,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.