- Current Prices:$380,000 to $459,990
- Closed Prices:$241,500 to $390,000
- Median Sale Price:$364,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$124
- Association Fee Ranges:$125 to $137.5/quarter,$42/mo,$0 to $550
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1991 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:2,333 to 3,809Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brandy Oaks are about $270,000 – $465,000 and sit on 1.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, other, street and covered.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.