- Current Prices:$865,000 to $1,339,000
- Closed Prices:$810,000 to $1,410,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,110,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$235
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1977 to 1981
- Sq. Ft.:4,066 to 5,200Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:5 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:5 to 7Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Brandy Station represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brandy Station are about $875,000 – $1,350,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with five bedrooms and five bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.