- Current Prices:$94,900 to $98,500
- Closed Prices:$63,000 to $103,000
- Median Sale Price:$90,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$87
- Association Fee Ranges:$203 to $231/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1982 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:765 to 1,318Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Brandywine represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brandywine are about $65,000 – $100,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.