- Current Prices:$50,000 to $73,000
- Closed Prices:$41,500 to $54,000
- Median Sale Price:$42,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$48
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $346/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1980 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:1,096 to 1,494Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Brandywine Condominiums is largely a condo community. The homes in Brandywine Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brandywine Condominiums are about $20,000 – $55,000 and sit on 10.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.