- Current Prices:$89,900
- Closed Prices:$60,000 to $89,900
- Median Sale Price:$83,025
- Average $ per sq ft:$86
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$113 to $115/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:924 to 1,056Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Brandywine represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brandywine are $75,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are other and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.