- Current Prices:$210,000 to $299,900
- Closed Prices:$180,000 to $365,000
- Median Sale Price:$220,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$124
- Association Fee Ranges:$360/mo,$252 to $263,$63 to $65/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1976 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:1,326 to 3,282Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
Brandywine is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brandywine are about $110,000 – $280,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.