- Current Prices:$650,000 to $775,000
- Closed Prices:$522,500 to $690,000
- Median Sale Price:$625,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$183
- Association Fee Ranges:$275 to $325
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1991 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:2,630 to 7,534Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Brandywine Ridge represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brandywine Ridge are about $475,000 – $730,000 and sit on 2.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.