- Current Prices:$122,500 to $197,000
- Closed Prices:$99,900 to $211,900
- Median Sale Price:$159,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$160
- Association Fee Ranges:$208,$140 to $218/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1965 to 1970
- Sq. Ft.:738 to 1,760Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Homes for Sale
For those looking to invest in a new home, Brandywine features a variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $181 to $203, master fees around $199. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $788 to as high as $3,424. Homes in the community generally have finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.