- Current Prices:$149,900
- Closed Prices:$161,000 to $197,900
- Median Sale Price:$180,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$102
- Association Fee Ranges:$56 to $75/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1986 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,476 to 2,280Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Brandywine Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brandywine Village are about $130,000 – $165,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.