- Current Prices:$399,000 to $624,900
- Closed Prices:$452,500 to $552,900
- Median Sale Price:$517,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$131
- Association Fee Ranges:$333 to $385
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:2,336 to 4,292Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Brantley Oaks are $470,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.