- Current Prices:$400,000 to $415,000
- Closed Prices:$326,000 to $425,000
- Median Sale Price:$415,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$357
- Association Fee Ranges:$271 to $306/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1990 to 1993
- Sq. Ft.:693 to 1,142Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
Bravo is largely a condo community. The homes in Bravo represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bravo are about $110,000 – $410,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are detached garage, guest parking, off street parking, attached garage and garage parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.