- Current Prices:$450,000
- Closed Prices:$365,000 to $650,000
- Median Sale Price:$496,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$165
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$470,$900 to $950,$75 to $78.75/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2015 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:2,485 to 4,399Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Brayden represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brayden are about $335,000 – $600,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.