- Current Prices:$214,500 to $262,000
- Closed Prices:$183,000 to $211,000
- Median Sale Price:$204,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$150
- Association Fee Ranges:$365 to $441
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1995 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,289 to 1,738Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Braywick represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Braywick are about $135,000 – $215,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.