- Current Prices:$475,000 to $599,800
- Closed Prices:$510,000 to $530,600
- Median Sale Price:$520,300
- Average $ per sq ft:$137
- Association Fee Ranges:$850,$850 to $900
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:2,466 to 4,892Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
Brazos Landing is a neighborhood in Sugar Land, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1998 and 2002. Homes in Brazos Landing are 3,900 square feet on average and typically have five bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Brazos Landing typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.