- Current Prices:$175,000
- Closed Prices:$135,000 to $190,000
- Median Sale Price:$155,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$163
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $135/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1992
- Sq. Ft.:864 to 1,389Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Breckenridge is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Breckenridge represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Breckenridge are about $140,000 – $185,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.