- Current Prices:$195,000 to $259,900
- Closed Prices:$99,000 to $231,000
- Median Sale Price:$187,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$186
- Association Fee Ranges:$319 to $415,$0/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1988 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:621 to 1,273Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
In terms of home type, Breckenridge features a handful of condo and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Breckenridge are about $80,000 – $230,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.