- Current Prices:$280,000 to $389,000
- Closed Prices:$320,000 to $353,500
- Median Sale Price:$337,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$130
- Association Fee Ranges:$217/mo,$0,$0 to $50
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1967 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:1,024 to 3,434Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Breckenridge represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Breckenridge are about $140,000 – $375,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.