- Current Prices:$252,500 to $439,900
- Closed Prices:$219,000 to $449,000
- Median Sale Price:$269,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$165
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $110,$0 to $110/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,386 to 4,419Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Breckenridge features a handful of single-family and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Breckenridge are about $200,000 – $420,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.