- Current Prices:$329,999
- Closed Prices:$321,000 to $340,000
- Median Sale Price:$333,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$201
- Association Fee Ranges:$120 to $130/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,240 to 1,643Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2001. In general, homes in Brenna Park are about $160,000 – $250,000 and sit on 4182.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.