- Current Prices:$214,900 to $539,900
- Closed Prices:$351,000 to $410,000
- Median Sale Price:$359,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$158
- Association Fee Ranges:$227/mo,$400 to $450
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,482 to 5,092Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/8 - 1/4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
The style of homes in Brentwood Estates run the gamut, making it easier for any buyer to find what they're looking for. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $400 to $450. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $9,622 to as high as $10,793 in this community. Homes in the community generally have finished basements. The neighborhood maintains a cozy feel with homesites averaging around a quarter acre.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.