- Current Prices:$95,000 to $139,000
- Closed Prices:$49,000 to $275,000
- Median Sale Price:$224,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$121
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1953 to 1992
- Sq. Ft.:501 to 2,655Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Brentwood is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Brentwood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brentwood are about $55,000 – $290,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.