- Current Prices:$1,125,000
- Closed Prices:$905,000 to $1,280,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,130,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$750
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1947 to 1950
- Sq. Ft.:980 to 1,830Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Brentwood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brentwood are about $315,000 – $1,100,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, attached, garage, street, auto door, off street parking, interior access, carport, tandem parking, attached, uncovered and detached.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.