- Current Prices:$179,000
- Closed Prices:$149,500 to $174,000
- Median Sale Price:$169,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$139
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1992
- Sq. Ft.:1,224 to 1,296Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Brevard represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brevard are about $100,000 – $170,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.