- Current Prices:$69,000 to $925,000
- Closed Prices:$100,000 to $886,499
- Median Sale Price:$304,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$192
- Association Fee Ranges:$70/mo,$177 to $210/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1905 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:960 to 3,160Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Brewers Hill is largely a attached home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brewers Hill are about $175,000 – $835,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, street and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.