- Current Prices:$143,100 to $539,900
- Closed Prices:$35,000 to $475,000
- Median Sale Price:$276,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$210
- Association Fee Ranges:$150 to $24469,$188 to $384/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1973 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:615 to 3,772Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Briar Bay features a handful of single-family, condo and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Briar Bay are about $80,000 – $470,000 and sit on one-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, lot and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.