- Current Prices:$100,000 to $464,900
- Closed Prices:$80,000 to $430,000
- Median Sale Price:$229,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$120
- Association Fee Ranges:$185 to $384/mo,$160 to $24469
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:910 to 8,349Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 21Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
The style of homes in Briar Bay run the gamut, making it easier for any buyer to find what they're looking for. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $175 to $395, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,631 to as high as $4,615. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $175 to $395, and taxes for the year can range from $3,036 to $8,917. Many of these residences are equipped with a driveway and a garage setup.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.