- Current Prices:$110,000 to $449,000
- Closed Prices:$80,000 to $430,000
- Median Sale Price:$230,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$118
- Association Fee Ranges:$185 to $384/mo,$150 to $24469
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:910 to 8,349Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 21Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
In terms of home type, Briar Bay features a handful of single-family, condo and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Briar Bay are about $80,000 – $470,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, carport, other, lot and 1 space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.