- Current Prices:$1,148,000 to $1,250,000
- Closed Prices:$700,000 to $1,298,000
- Median Sale Price:$973,944
- Average $ per sq ft:$491
- Association Fee Ranges:$20 to $60/mo,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1963 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:1,405 to 3,635Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Briar Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Briar Hills are about $245,000 – $1,280,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, int access from garage, side yard access, garage parking, rv/boat parking and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.