- Current Prices:$175,000 to $439,900
- Closed Prices:$162,000 to $447,500
- Median Sale Price:$235,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$159
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $159/mo,$0 to $226
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,139 to 3,250Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Briar Meadow is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Briar Meadow are about $175,000 – $650,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.