- Current Prices:$379,900 to $964,900
- Closed Prices:$265,000 to $708,000
- Median Sale Price:$426,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$264
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $35,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1950 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:977 to 3,635Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Briarcliff Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Briarcliff Heights are about $310,000 – $735,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.