- Current Prices:$149,800 to $175,000
- Closed Prices:$145,000 to $189,900
- Median Sale Price:$169,200
- Average $ per sq ft:$139
- Association Fee Ranges:$302 to $374/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1977 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:1,056 to 1,311Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Briarcliffe Lakes represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Briarcliffe Lakes are about $90,000 – $215,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.