- Current Prices:$354,900 to $385,000
- Closed Prices:$270,000 to $367,000
- Median Sale Price:$335,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$176
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1968 to 1977
- Sq. Ft.:1,100 to 3,300Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms 0
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Looking to buy a new home? Briarcliffe South is a community that features a wonderful variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $5,819 to as high as $8,817. It is typical for the homes in the community to have finished basements. The homesites in the community are usually about a quarter acre in size.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.