- Current Prices:$162,900 to $399,000
- Closed Prices:$172,000 to $442,000
- Median Sale Price:$236,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$174
- Association Fee Ranges:$180 to $2017/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1969 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:1,100 to 4,100Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
In terms of home type, Briarcliffe features a handful of attached and single-family options. The homes in Briarcliffe represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Briarcliffe are about $140,000 – $445,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features finished, unfinished and partially finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.