- Current Prices:$120,000 to $139,900
- Closed Prices:$122,000 to $157,900
- Median Sale Price:$141,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$98
- Association Fee Ranges:$128 to $140/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1982 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:1,250 to 1,683Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms 0
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Briargate offers a variety of home designs to fit any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $125 to $134. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $4,532 to as high as $6,268 in this community. Homes in the community generally have slab basements. The majority of these residences have a driveway with a garage, making it a great choice for those who have a family car or two.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.