- Current Prices:$135,000 to $154,500
- Closed Prices:$124,000 to $163,000
- Median Sale Price:$135,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$110
- Association Fee Ranges:$118 to $140/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1982 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:1,250 to 1,683Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Briargate are about $80,000 – $185,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.