- Closed Prices:$209,900 to $219,900
- Median Sale Price:$209,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1942 to 1947
- Sq. Ft.:1,104 to 1,504Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Briarwood is a neighborhood in Catonsville, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are colonial style, and they were built between 1942 and 1947. Homes in Briarwood are 1,400 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is street, and homes in Briarwood typically have zero spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.