- Closed Prices:$258,000 to $389,000
- Median Sale Price:$300,000
- Association Fee Ranges:$208 to $223/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1974 to 1977
- Sq. Ft.:1,031 to 1,639Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Briarwood Coloma features a handful of condo and single-family options. The homes in Briarwood Coloma represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Briarwood Coloma are about $130,000 – $285,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.