- Current Prices:$235,000 to $350,000
- Closed Prices:$185,000 to $277,500
- Median Sale Price:$236,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$141
- Association Fee Ranges:$1341/quarter,$349 to $465
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 1993
- Sq. Ft.:1,796 to 2,400Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 5+ acres
Residents of this community can cool off in the pool, which is only one of the great property amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Briarwood Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Briarwood Condominiums are about $150,000 – $290,000 and sit on 18-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.