- Current Prices:$84,488 to $169,900
- Closed Prices:$62,500 to $129,900
- Median Sale Price:$88,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$123
- Association Fee Ranges:$285 to $326/mo,$0 to $1135/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1965 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:750 to 1,249Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Briarwood offers a wide array of housing designs suitable for any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $285 to $979. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,261 to as high as $1,782 in this community.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.