- Current Prices:$74,988 to $179,900
- Closed Prices:$62,500 to $129,900
- Median Sale Price:$91,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$136
- Association Fee Ranges:$340 to $364.67,$250 to $365/mo,$0 to $1135/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1965 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:750 to 1,249Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Briarwood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Briarwood are about $50,000 – $150,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, guest parking, 1 space, lot and 1 assigned space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.