- Current Prices:$575,000
- Closed Prices:$560,000 to $625,000
- Median Sale Price:$580,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$467
- Association Fee Ranges:$300/mo,$265 to $365
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1964 to 1966
- Sq. Ft.:1,233 to 1,908Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Briarwood is largely a attached home community. The homes in Briarwood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Briarwood are about $235,000 – $635,000 and sit on 460.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.