- Current Prices:$169,900
- Closed Prices:$150,000 to $249,500
- Median Sale Price:$168,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$85
- Association Fee Ranges:$130/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1975 to 1976
- Sq. Ft.:1,518 to 2,485Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Briarwood features a handful of attached and single-family options. The homes in Briarwood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Briarwood are about $100,000 – $170,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.