- Current Prices:$235,000
- Closed Prices:$164,500 to $300,000
- Median Sale Price:$241,062
- Average $ per sq ft:$163
- Association Fee Ranges:$122 to $326/mo,$75/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1981 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:1,303 to 2,100Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
Briarwood is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Briarwood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Briarwood are about $75,000 – $460,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.