- Current Prices:$699,900
- Closed Prices:$540,000 to $765,000
- Median Sale Price:$695,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$266
- Association Fee Ranges:$497.5 to $820/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1986 to 1991
- Sq. Ft.:2,622 to 2,968Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Briarwood North is largely a attached home community. The homes in Briarwood North represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Briarwood North are about $335,000 – $510,000 and sit on 7934.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.