- Current Prices:$249,900
- Closed Prices:$100,000 to $270,000
- Median Sale Price:$236,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$144
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1976 to 1981
- Sq. Ft.:1,046 to 1,900Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Briarwood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Briarwood are about $90,000 – $250,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.