- Current Prices:$386,900 to $2,717,100
- Closed Prices:$280,000 to $1,400,000
- Median Sale Price:$500,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$411
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1431/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:930 to 6,890Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
The community is rich with extra special amenities. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1974. In general, homes in Brickell Bay Club Condominiums are about $270,000 – $1,270,000 and sit on 1.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.