- Current Prices:$245,000 to $289,000
- Closed Prices:$176,500 to $310,000
- Median Sale Price:$261,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$341
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $824/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1964 to 1965
- Sq. Ft.:480 to 1,117Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1961. In general, homes in Brickell Bay Tower Condominiums are about $165,000 – $530,000 and sit on average-sized lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.