- Current Prices:$245,000 to $6,500,000
- Closed Prices:$205,000 to $590,000
- Median Sale Price:$302,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$578
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $6972/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2014 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:355 to 7,585Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 7Bathrooms
The community offers many desirable amenities. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 2014. In general, homes in Brickell House Condominiums are about $245,000 – $7,500,000 and sit on average-sized lots with one bedroom and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.