- Current Prices:$119,000 to $725,000
- Closed Prices:$91,000 to $570,000
- Median Sale Price:$327,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$217
- Association Fee Ranges:$155 to $275/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1958 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:650 to 4,422Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Brickman Manor is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brickman Manor are about $115,000 – $740,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features finished, unfinished and partially finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.