- Current Prices:$347,990 to $495,000
- Closed Prices:$230,000 to $605,000
- Median Sale Price:$377,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$135
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1000,$50 to $225/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,668 to 7,013Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Homes for Sale
You can find a wide variety of home designs and prices in the wonderful community of Brickshire. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $47 to $750, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,984 to as high as $5,240. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $47 to $750, and taxes for the year are around $2,637.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.