- Current Prices:$167,500
- Closed Prices:$146,000 to $175,000
- Median Sale Price:$157,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$143
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$120 to $162/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2007 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:987 to 1,253Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Brickton Village are $155,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.